Thursday, February 28, 2008

The intro...


The main reason for me to begin blogging was the recent trip (a trek perhaps) with my friends. It was probably for the first time ever, that I enjoyed a trip to the brim with friends. I badly wanted to say what I felt. But would someone listen? So, there was this blog…

This trip was with my college friends: Akhil, Bharath, Chandan, Naveen and Shiva Kumar. Check out the link for the photos once you read the report. I would be very grateful if you could leave any comments.


http://picasaweb.google.co.in/bharaths9688/KumaraParvataTrek?authkey=s8Gs2N0eh_Y










From left to right: Shivakumar, Akhil, Chandan, Bharath, Naveen and Me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!