Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Here I am, at last














Well, for all those who hate to see their inbox with unread messages, I'm here to add to your worries. Watch this space... Bharath has started to blog!
Having friends and cousins who write so well, I had never imagined that a day would come that I will be penning my thoughts for everyone to read. Engineering is such a great course to study - you do everything but study.
I hope to write my views here, with your support - and your support would not go waste, I'll be constantly be at your back pestering with my rather irrelevant posts.
Once again I welcome you all to my world of imagery.

4 comments:

The 'Ekaangi' said...

brains not allowed ? Hmmmm....seems to be like the right place fr me.........

bharath said...

this must have been an awesome experience for you guys(i regret for not making it though)one thing's for sure i'm not goin to miss the nxt trip with u guys especially if shiva is around..

Anonymous said...

Hey I wonder!!!

u wrote all these???!!!

nice to see u here..keep sharing your thoughts..good work.keep it up.

Unknown said...

awesome photos dude especially the manali photos...they are too good... great work..